Friday, September 5, 2008

First timer


Hey people.. here I am.... Blogging.
Not that this is my first attempt... I tried it at least 3 times before... but the result was usually... hm..... not satisfying. Maybe that was because I always felt restricted.. talking about my personal life.. I am not the person to put it all out there in general.
But for some time now I have been roaming the grid, and there... in the relative anonymity (yeah.. we all know that is only relative...) of virtual existence.. I thought I should go at it again. Things happen in my pixel-life... and in that strange game called RL... and I feel the need to talk about them. So I will give it a try. It will probably be random, certainly not very objective and not always SFW. That explains the adult content warning.. you never know.

I would like to introduce myself for a start:
I popped into existence on the Grid (to non informed people: Second Life, that totally hyped virtual "game" where people run around with little pixel-characters and constantly solicit sex from underagers... so they say... *sigh*) in January 2007. I spent some time wearing ridiculous clothes and hair.. and ... wings... and began to explore. I found tons of odd things, odd people and odd conversation. I soon made some friends, tried myself at virtual relationships, bought first land (yes.. I was one of the last I think...) and finally managed to shed the wings and get myself some decent clothes (the Last Call final sale had a lot to do with that!)
By now I am through 2 1/2 virtual love-affairs, one of them more than virtual, 35+ Hairstyles (all in red..), own a quarter Sim on Mainland (yes.. I am mad!) where I am still tinkering around on my furniture-shop and gallery(Stingray Art & Design), own and run a bar in Bay City (Arthur's Bar & Cafe) and generally try to make that whole SL thing fun for me and others.
I enjoy building, can't help but glue together some prims every other day, I play around with textures and even tried a little clothes-making, though that was not as good as I wished. I will probably leave that to REAL experts! I am a RL artist and put some of what I do in-world. I speak English and German .. and even some French if you force me.
So, that is me, and now you have the chance to get away from this blog before I bore you to death. But I thought you should know a little before you decide to spend more time reading.

I hope you will come back, though!

With happiest greetings

Kirachan Fitzgerald

No comments: