Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome Time

Hey people
Just a quick note before I go on a short trip I already wanted to start 3 days ago, but wasn't able to start before tomorrow morning.. due to unexpected circumstances (read: I had so many other things to do and was just lazy..)

My Bay City Landlord, Harris Givens, nice guy and very generous prim-provider, owns a few more lots in Bay City Moloch. Sick of just having them lying around empty he asked me what to do there, and .. a bottomless pit of ideas as I am (.. ahem..) I suggested creating a welcome and info centre for Bay City citizens, merchants, visitors and also for all newcomers, which we have plenty due to the relative nearness of welcome areas.
Actually.. I didn't suggest all of it.. Harris had the basic idea...
well.. whatever... I started building immediately. The result is a (in my eyes..) nice and airy (open air..) area, with info spots and a large social gathering place with a bar, a dancefloor and the usual array of cuddle and sit balls. We imagine this to be a great get-together place... a place to meet people, hold meetings, inform yourself and others and to just hang out if you want. My aim was to make it low-prim and modern.. yet cozy.. personally I like the result. Please come and visit.. chat with residents and merchants... and if you have any suggestion for improvement.. just IM me in world! If you are a merchant or business owner in Bay City you can have an ad space (with LM giver) for free! Contact me on that! There have been already a number of people coming by and looking ... so there is some exposure to be expected!
You find our Welcome area in Moloch, right next to the canal, (Arthur's is on the other side of it..) or go through search and look for "Bay City Centre" - we also have a group you can join.

Greetings
Kirachan

No comments: