Tuesday, September 30, 2008

broadcasted!


Hey people..
I will not be as elaborate as you might expect from me today, the reason is that I am typocapped... the cat bit me. My middle finger swell to double its size overnight, the family doctor sent me to a surgeon right away and now I am sitting here with a fixed middle finger in a short time cast... so big that I can write whole sentences with one stroke of the keyboard. Unfortunately they would look like this: rfujrt üöopei pasdfui. Meaning is rather low... so I have to go back to ancient times and type with less fingers, which takes ages. So... on to the topic: I took part in the audience of a
SLCN live TV show: Meta-Makeover. As an interior designer I do follow that show and liked the idea to have a look at the live thing. The current one is not the most exciting, since they talk about the building of their own studio, but it is spiced up by the fact that I can be seen in the audience from time to time..*G* just look for the wild red hair. If you go to the SLCN website you can watch the show.
SLCN is.. if you don't know it yet - an in-world TV program with a lot of interesting programming. You can pick up a free TV to watch it at Northpoint or get one on SLExchange. If you want to check it out you can also have a peek at the one I just put up at Arthur's Bar & Cafe. I set it to the regular live channel, you might be able to change channels if you want.
I also spent some money at pillow talk, one of the better places for poses... and bought a few really relaxed sit poses. I will add them to my furniture on sale over time, and of course beautify the old couches at Arthur's with them.

should you be interested in having nice pictures made of yourself: On the roof of the Rimutaka Park shop you can find a N30 Photostudio which you can use. The modeling table is equipped with a lot of nice poses. IM me if you need male poses... Iwill put them out then. I can also take pictures for you and photoshop them a little... for a small fee - of course. If you want to pay me in natural goods .. that can be negotiated.. *G
Wow...such a lot of text with only 8 fingers. I am amazed myself...
Greetings

Kirachan

PS: I will add links later... finger is complaining. SLURL doesn't work for me anyway at the moment.... Does anyone else have that problem? Is there something I can do?

*waves*

No comments: