Monday, September 29, 2008

slow times


Hello people, I am not coming forward as much as I wish with this blog, which mainly has to do with the fact that I don't have too many interesting things going on in my second life right now. I am continuing to try and get Arthur's Bar & Cafe running, most of all by hanging out there myself (which hopefully draws in people when they see me there shaking my little butt..) and by trying to make the place interesting by keeping up the contest business.. at the moment there is a poetry contest going on - use all four words provided (bishop, puppy, maroon, fear) in a 4-liner... we already have a bunch of contestants and most of them provided really creative entries, so don't hesitate to go and have a look. The contest will run until October 3rd, noon CET, so you still have a chance. Or just go and vote.... the poets will be happy!

The Stingray main shop is slowly growing, besides creating a whole bunch of recliner chairs in cutsie colours I am still continuing to make new carpets and decorative items.
The Gallery received a whole new series of abstract paintings which are probably more decorative than artistic in nature, but those who know me understand that I never draw the line there too strictly anyway.
Kirani acessories is in the process of bringing out glasses in 5 colours, with small shiny pearl as a decorative element.
So piece by piece I am enlarging the amount of goodies... and don't forget the 4 lucky chairs that can be found in Rimutaka park and in the Stingray dependance in Bay City... some of what I consider not of use for me at the moment may even make its way into the Dumpster next to the Bay City shop, ready for diving.
After giving it some thought I decided to keep the small branch shop in Crack Monkey Cove, at the House of Divaz, mainly because the little mall there has by now acquired several high quality shops for interior decoration into which my products fit very well. I am a great supporter of branched malls, since it makes shopping life so much easier. If you have good LMs to branched areas (meaning... all shops sell items of a related nature...) please tell me so .. I would be happy to explore (and recommend, if they are worth it.)
On a personal note I have treated myself to two new skins, one of them massively freckled (as you can see on the accompanying picture...) and - remarkably - red-eyebrowed. Which is a sure rarity. I had to look around quite some time for a good red-head skin. This one certainly is (*CS* Charmed Skin Auburn). The other one is a photorealistic skin which is not as suited for photos as my other skins, but which has some amazing details, including moles in just the right places (Estelle Pale, by Insolence). Additionally it came with a shape I actually tried and then tweaked to suit me.. I do think the result is nice.. if maybe a little more conventional than I used to. I soothe myself by wearing the old shapes from time to time and even hanging out in my plus size shape sometime.. which goes amazingly well with both skins and made me think that maybe I should opt for a side-career as a plus size model (for which there is a market, which a little effort in search and Google will tell you.. Not all of SL is full of Bling Bimbos with wasp-waists.. *G*)

Well.. I will continue tinkering - and should I come up with interesting things - I will certainly inform you here.. *G*

Greetings
Kirachan

No comments: