Monday, July 6, 2009

off on holiday

yay.. guys.. I am finally on my much deserved vacation. Off to Sweden and Norway with the RV. Should you be interested in what I do there.. AND speak a little German... you can try to catch up with me on my travellog at http://saskat.livejournal.com/
There you could also read up on my England trip from 2 years ago. Very entertaining.. and in ENGLISH.

Of course this means I won't be on SL. My webbook can't take it.. and there will not be much internet anyway.... so.. if you have any issues or questions or comments... I can't get back to you till around 7th of August.

Greetings

Yours Truly... Kirachan.


PS: I forgot... I opened a little branch of the Gallery in Bay City-Moloch, right across from Arthur's. Mostly to keep idiots from building hideous stuff there.. but also to contribute a bit to the artsy part of BC... I would provide this space for free (!) if you are an artist and would like to present your work for a few weeks.. just contact me.... AFTER July....
IM's will get capped I am afraid.. so send a notecard to be sure.

Arrividerci

No comments: