Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's alive!

... I know I know.... just another blog that died.
But I insist.. this is not dead. It just went to sleep for a while.

As you can imagine I have been around a bit in the meantime, though it has not really been virtually.. more in RL. Survived Scandinavia, travelled to France, did many small trips and saw a number of exhibitions in the meantime.

I didn't really have the energy or creativity to make anything really new.. but I included some rental property into my sl portfolio. Go to my shops in Rimutaka Park or in Bay City Falconmoon for vendors that show you which of the furnished and low-priced locations is still available. There are beach properties, log cabins in the snow and a houseboat to choose from.

To my dismay the strip of land opposite of Arthur's has been sold, so that I don't have the canalside gallery anymore. Due to the ridiculously high prices of land in BC I will probably not try to acquire land there.. and am depending on loving landlords (thank you, Harris!) But the pictures can all be found in Rimutaka Park.

So.. don't think this was it again for a year.. I am planning for regular updates now!

Greetings
Kirachan

No comments: